- Emotional trauma is a sign of someone still at the stage of unprocessed trauma
- Trigger points happen when someone says or does something that takes the person back to their childhood and unresolved issues.
- Triggers can look like anger, guilt, shame, toxic thoughts, heavy state of mind to name a few.
- Triggers will always lead a person back to feelings of unprocessed reactions to things faced in their past.
TO OVERCOME AND DEAL WITH THIS AREA-
- FIGURE OUT WHAT YOUR TRIGGER POINTS ARE
- INCREASE IN YOUR MENTAL STABILITY SUPPORT
- INCREASE YOUR SELF CARE AND SELF LOVE AND SELF COMPASSION
- CONNECT WITH THE RIGHT SUPPORT THAT MAKES YOU FEEL SAFE
- REMIND YOURSELF THAT WHAT YOU FEEL IS REAL AND SHOULD BE ADDRESSED.
- DEEP BREATHES AND PAUSES ARE VITAL.
- INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE BASE ON THE AREA
If this applies to you, be kind to yourself and hope this helps put language to what it is. That's it for now.
To subscribe to our weekly newsletters you can do so below to receive-
Tips on the go to help you
Resources and more