Today I want to speak about healthy boundaries, in life one of the important things to have and work to maintain are healthy boundaries. To keep you and your space in the healthiest way it can be. So when we look at having boundaries, healthy boundaries it can be defined as-
“Being set to make sure that mentally and emotionally you are stable, in its simplest form.”
I see boundaries as a ring fence around where you have control of what or who comes into that space and knowing that you have the control to handle what comes into that space and how long for.
Having healthy boundaries can look like-
- HAVING TIME TO YOURSELF TO JOURNAL OR WRITE OUT HOW YOU FEEL ETC
- TIME TO WORK OUT OR WALK - REFLECTIVE UNINTERRUPTED TIME
-HAVING TIME IN YOUR DAY TO GET THROUGH YOUR TASKS
- HAVING YOU TIME AND NO ONE INTERRUPTING THAT
- HAVING X AMOUNT OF TIME TO USE YOUR PHONE
- NOT ALLOWING PEOPLE IN YOUR HOME PAST A CERTAIN TIME
- SPENDING X AMOUNT OF TIME FOR HELPING OTHERS
REMEMBER BOUNDARIES ARE IMPORTANT, HEALTHY, SPECIAL, BEAUTIFUL, NECESSARY AND VITAL. NOT WALLS TO BLOCK OUT, BUT TO PROTECT YOUR PEACE AND SPACE
If there are others that you can come up with, add them too and be intentional about sticking to them so long as they help you.
To subscribe to our weekly newsletters you can do so below to receive-
Tips on the go to help you
Resources and more