Today want to share briefly about friendships, it is one thing to work on the internal and get you right, but it is also important to be able to be alert to your external and its environment. When we talk of friendships it is important to assess and analyze who is around you, by reflecting on the following-
- What are they feeding you? Is it healthy or toxic
- Are they supportive friends to you?
- Do you have the few you can count on (Don’t have to have many friends but people of value).
- Can they point you in the right direction if they can’t help you?
- Can the people you call your friends ‘carry’ your vulnerability and handle it well?
- When you are going through trying times are they there?
Remember also, that its not always about duration when it comes to friends you can know someone for a few months and they’re right for you and you can know someone for years and yet they don’t always support you.
The sad thing is to work on yourself and then still be in a toxic environment feeding you wrongly and resisting the new changes within yourself.
If you have any others to add, can add those too.
To subscribe to our weekly newsletters you can do so below to receive-
Tips on the go to help you
Resources and more